Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
Problem in setup a project in FuelPhp
  • Hi Team,

I am having a FuelPHP project running successfully, I need to do setup on my local machine but not able to do it and getting following errors.

<!---- Command liner output starts --->
    D:\projects\campaygn\src>composer update
    Loading composer repositories with package information
    Updating dependencies (including require-dev)
    Nothing to install or update
    Generating autoload files

D:\projects\campaygn\src>composer install
    Loading composer repositories with package information
    Installing dependencies (including require-dev) from lock file
    Nothing to install or update
    Generating autoload files
    > php oil r install

Fatal error: Class 'Config' not found in D:\projects\campaygn\src\fuel\core\classes\error.php on line 146

Fatal error: Class 'Config' not found in D:\projects\campaygn\src\fuel\core\bootstrap.php on line 47
    Script php oil r install handling the post-install-cmd event returned with an error

[RuntimeException]
      Error Output:

install [--prefer-source] [--prefer-dist] [--dry-run] [--dev] [--no-dev] [--no-plugins] [--no-custom-installers] [--no-autoloader] [--no-scripts] [--no-progress] [-v|vv|vvv|--verbose] [-o|--optimize-autoloader] [-a|--classmap-authoritative] [--ignore-platform-reqs] [--] [<packages>]...

<!---- Command liner output ends --->
  • How did you install? What version of Fuel?

The problem is that composer doesn't install the dependencies. I see it has a composer.lock file, can you remove that, and run "composer install" again?
  • I have downloaded the setup from Bitbucket repo and tried to run "composer update" and "composer install". the version is 1.7

I removed composer.lock file from it and run the command but it did not work and created a composer.lock file again.
  • Bitbucket? Fuel has never been on bitbucket?

The public repo is https://github.com/fuel/fuel, or you can download a zip from http://fuelphp.com/downloads. The latest version is 1.7.3, a 1.8 release is expected within a few weeks.
  • We have put our project on bitbucket, please let me know what i am doing wrong,.
  • I don't know what you installed, and why it doesn't work, I can't guess from the little information you give me.

The root of the installation should have a composer.json file, and it should contain: https://github.com/fuel/fuel/blob/1.7/master/composer.json (assuming you have installed the latest release version). If it doesn't you need to update your project first.

When you run "composer install" in that directory, it should load this json file, and download all dependencies in it. If it doesn't do so, either the file is missing or empty, or you have a local composer issue you need to address.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion