Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
Composer problems
  • Hey,
    I downloaded fuel from github and used "composer install" command. After that i have information on website:

No composer autoloader found. Please run composer to install the FuelPHP framework dependencies first!

How i can fix that?
  • HarroHarro
    Accepted Answer
    And the "composer install" succeeded without errors?

If so, you should now have a ./fuel/vendor/autoload.php file and a ./fuel/vendor/composer folder. If not, something went wrong with running composer.

If you have the files, you haven't set up your project file and folder rights properly, which causes files you create on the commandline not to be readable by your website user. So check your permissions.

I use a special "www" group, of which both my webserver user and my commandline user is a member. And I use this in the project root:

chgrp www -R
    find . -type d -exec chmod 2775 {} \;
    find . -type f -exec chmod 2664 {} \;

This will make the group sticky, so it also works for new files and directories. For production sites, you might want to reduce the group and world rights in the projects public folder.
  • Thank You very much for Your time, it was permissions problem.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion