Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
Why is FuelPHP not popular yet :( ?
  • I switched from CodeIgniter to FuelPHP and its been super awesome ! just wondering why its not so known yet! i've been recommending it to many php devs.
  • HarroHarro
    Accepted Answer
    Because a lot of developers follow the latest trends, and Fuel is an older and stable framework, and we're not very eager to constantly add new bells and whistles? Just guessing. ;)

The biggest issue with the framework is the fact that is uses quite a lot of static methods, which makes writing tests harder as you can't test everything in isolation. We hope to address that in the next version.

Thanks for the donation btw, much appreciated!
  • Oh great, i'm guessing the use of many static methods is not an issue??
  • No, not at all. 

It just makes it complex to test classes in isolation, as you can't easily mock classes with a static interface.
  • Okay, thank you! keep up the good work #loveFuelPHP
  • HarroHarro
    Accepted Answer
    Daalụ ! 
  • Fuel rocks forever ;)
  • I like Fuel so much!
  • Always happy to hear that. ;-)
  • I love fuelphp, too.
  • Fuel is not suitable for beginners, designed to create and execute projects with different tastes
  • Fuel is not so hard for beginners. Laravel or symfony are more complicated as for me. I love Fuel for its understandability too.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion