Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
Model_Temporal::find() throwing incompatible definition error
  • Hi-
    Went to upgrade from 1.8.1 to 1.8.2 today and i'm getting the below error on all my models that extend Model_Temporal (when using ::find()). Server is running PHP 7.1.2.

Thanks

Warning!

ErrorException [ Warning ]: Declaration of Orm\Model_Temporal::find($id = NULL, array $options = Array) should be compatible with Orm\Model::find($id = NULL, ?array $options = NULL)

PKGPATH/orm/classes/model/temporal.php @ line 674:

673:	
    <strong>674: }</strong>
    <br>
    <b>Notice</b>: Undefined offset: 675 in <b>.../fuel/core/views/errors/php_error.php</b> on line <b>9</b><br>
    675:

• HarroHarro
    Accepted Answer
    It is related to the PHP version, which now emits an error when this happens. 

Fixed here: https://github.com/fuel/orm/commit/c21fe18f5cfaa32a2aebf07eb05c8c7735b60b54, you can switch to the 1.9/dev codebase for the ORM, backport the fix yourself, or wait for the next hotfix release.
  • Thanks, realized this shortly after posting. i'll fix it myself for now, and will look out of the hotfix.
  • Any update for the 1.9 or next 1.8.x release? This is still a problem when I deploy my app to Elastic Beanstalk. I'd rather not downgrade my PHP version to fix each time.
  • No, but you're right, I have to make some time for it. I'll try to make a release soon.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion