Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
Bug or not
  • I have one table with 2 record for test
    i have ORM model for this table with name Model_Link_Stat
    i build query $l = \Model_Link_Stat::find()->where(\DB::expr('FROM_UNIXTIME(created_at,\'%m\')'), '<', date('m'));
    $l->get_query return
    SELECT `tbl_t0`.`id` AS `t0_c0`, `tbl_t0`.`server_id` AS `t0_c1`, `tbl_t0`.`portal_id` AS `t0_c2`, `tbl_t0`.`source` AS `t0_c3`, `tbl_t0`.`day` AS `t0_c4`, `tbl_t0`.`created_at` AS `t0_c5`, `tbl_t0`.`updated_at` AS `t0_c6` FROM `tbl_link_stats` AS `tbl_t0` WHERE FROM_UNIXTIME(created_at,'%m') < '09' but in mysql return 1 record, this is ok BUT in $l->count return 2 record , Why? If use $l->delete() , clear all records ( why? what's the catch, and then how to make a request to remove in this case?
    I want to delete all records older than the current month, in the console the SQL Server everything is fine, ORM also provides an error
  • There are a few bugs in the logic for complex where queries in v1.0.x, these are fixed in the 1.1/develop branch and may be included if we release a v1.0.2 version.
  • Jelmer Schreuder wrote on Wednesday 7th of September 2011:
    There are a few bugs in the logic for complex where queries in v1.0.x, these are fixed in the 1.1/develop branch and may be included if we release a v1.0.2 version.
    ok, i use db::delete()->where()->execute() (

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion