Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
Models not being auto loaded?
  • Hi There, Got a silly question, i hope!!!, we've got a development environment locally that's working perfectly, and we've deployed this to a server setup with the required version, everything other than ORM models seems to be working, when we access a controller with no Models it works fine, when we try to access a controller that has a Model we get the following error, locally they've always been auto loaded, am i missing something?:
    ErrorException [ Error ]: Class 'Model_User' not found

I've double checked that the files online and locally are the same and that the User.php file exists in the models folder, with the class name of Model_User Thanks for all your help Matt
  • Developing on Windows, deploying on linux? As per the coding standards, file names HAVE to be in lower case. See http://docs.fuelphp.com/general/coding_standards.html#/file_formatting.
  • MAC OS X then deploying to Linux... but yea that worked, i'm sure the examples i seen had Uppercase file names for models i did wonder what the hell that was about lol!!!
  • Like to know where you saw that, so we can fix it...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion