Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
Fuel on MAMP
  • I had some troubles with the latest fuel beta. The one with closures the in index.php. After some digging into the erros I came across it seems like APC and eAccelerator caching in mamp have bugs when it comes to closures. When using mamp turn your caching off or use XCache (works fine).
    Hope this helps some mac users with the install!
  • For those interested, MAMP 1.9.5 now has PHP 5.3.5, so a lot of nasty 5.3.2 bugs are gone!
  • Just enabled eAccelerator here, but don't have any problems. Which version is included in MAMP? I'm running PHP 5.3.5., eAccelerator v0.9.6.1 (according to PHPinfo).
  • I'm running php 5.3.2 with eAccelerator v0.9.6 or APC 3.1.3p1
    How is it that you run 5.3.5 on MAMP? MAMP comes with 5.3.2 right?
  • I don't run MAMP. Was just checking if it was an eAccelerator issue. But it seems not to be that easy, it might be a specific combination of versions running...
  • I've done some more digging and there were a couple of php.net developers discussing this bug in php 5.3.3, 5.3.4 has the fix. I've done some tests with other closure calls and they all fail terribly. So... for other mac users with mamp: getting errors with the basic fuel install, check your caching engine and set it to XCache.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion