Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
Read access other user
  • how to read access other user?
    for example
    - user a
      - web.access[read,delete]
    - user b
      - web.access[read,write]

i want to check access user a before b
    so if user a don't have the access, user b don't have too even the access have been writed on user b's access.
  • I don't understand the question. You only have one user at the time (= per request), so how would you check multiple?
  • i want to check other user access with recently user which i logged in.
  • I still don't understand. You surely only need to check access for the current logged-in user?
  • yeah currently version, just can check current logged-in user, but if want to check other user access, is there any way to check. i don't mind even that doesn't standard,

can you give me the source code for that?
  • HarroHarro
    Accepted Answer
    You want to check the permission of any given user, not of the current user? You can't, Auth::has_access() works on the current logged-in user.

If you need that you'll need to extend the ACL driver, copy has_access() to something else, and in the copy replace Auth::get_user() by some other means of retrieving the user you want to check.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion